Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hangover blues

In the middle of a midterm tonight, I noticed I had a headache. By the time I was finished, I also felt nauseated. At first I thought it was due to the constipation that the Tramadol induces in me. Then I realized it's a Tramadol hangover; I took too many pills today.

I already swallow a fistful of meds every night. Topping those off with Tramadol is really wreaking havoc on my system. I eat tons of fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and yet I'm still wretchedly constipated. And I obviously popped too many painkillers today; the headache and nausea are proof of that.

I don't know how House eats as much Vicodin as he does. When I tried vike, I got a really wicked hangover -- a pounding headache that woke me out of a sound sleep.

I miss Oxycontin. I took that for back pain -- back in the days before idiots like Jack Osbourne used it to get high and ruined it for the rest of us.

I guess I'll have to tolerate more knees pain, because the cure is now worse than the disease.
Copyright (c) 2006 "Ayelet Survivor"

2 comments:

  1. Try metamucil twice a day for the constipation. It's natural and really helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I took Vicodin when I had my wisdom teeth out. Maybe I wasn't taking a high enough dose (though it worked fine for my mouth) but I didn't have any problems with it.

    ReplyDelete