Thursday, November 16, 2006

Land of confusion

Last night I spoke with both Marty and Matt. And I'm feeling kind of baffled. At this stage in my life, all I want is to meet a guy who's ready to settle down (but not settle), get married, and have kids. Neither of these guys fits that profile; Matt is very unsettled emotionally and in terms of his career, and Marty -- well, I've been down that road on this blog. He may or he may not be ready; I just don't know.

Mick Jagger said that you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find you get what you need.

Is all I need a little romance? A spark, a connection from as many men as possible? Validation of my beauty and wit, even if the validation doesn't come with a sparkly ring and health insurance?
Copyright (c) 2006 "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment