Saturday, December 16, 2006

Kids say the darndest things

All of Jerusha's kids had play dates at her house this Shabbos, and two of them were from the same family -- a pair of sisters who came over to play with my oldest and youngest nieces.

I don't remember exactly what transpired, but I was trying to get the younger sister, Chani, to behave (she's a bit wild) and asked the older sister, Dassi, to calm her down. The older sister tried to intervene, and the younger one wouldn't listen.

I said, "Listen to Dassi -- she's your sister." (Not that I'm so good at heeding my sisters, but Chani doesn't have to know that.)

Chani said, "She's my sister -- I fart on her every day!"

You can't make this stuff up. I have no idea what goes on in their household, but I bet it's pretty entertaining.
Copyright (c) 2006 "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment