Monday, January 08, 2007

Watch out

Boaz and I were discussing JG, who called last night to say he's REALLY busy these days, and simply doesn't have time to get together. Right.

I told Boaz that JG resembled other (recently) divorced guys I've dated with remarkable lack of success, and he said, "Now you know what to watch out for."

Almost revelatory, that statement. I have to steer clear of shaggy-blond, short divorced guys. Should be fairly easy to do -- most Jewish guys aren't blond. Of course, RD-SOB wasn't blond. But he was divorced -- and trouble.

Still waiting for those 40 days of prayer to kick in. I guess I should count getting into another grad program as evidence of its efficacy, even though that's not what I had in mind when I sent them a check.
Copyright (c) 2007 "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment