Monday, March 26, 2007

$12,250

That's how much I spent on healthcare in 2006.

I've been putting off doing my taxes as long as I could. I didn't want to face that number. It's almost half what I earned and received as unemployment compensation.

And the grand total of my refund? $2,029.

I could have done so many things with $12,250. I could have traveled around the world. Gotten full-body liposuction to get rid of the depression weight gain. Bought a diamond tennis bracelet and earrings to match. Hell, I could have bought a car, although I wouldn't want one in Manhattan.

No wonder I'm broke.
Copyright (c) 2007 "Ayelet Survivor"

2 comments:

  1. Wow...you could have a contest with my father, and I'm not sure who would win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you're getting a refund! I somehow still owe :-)

    ReplyDelete