Monday, May 21, 2007

I love you MORE, Aunt Ayelet

My nieces Shira and Malka now have their own email accounts, so they don't just call me, they send me little love notes. In color.

Dear Aunt Ayelet,

I want to see you sooo mutch.
I want to know, how is school?
How is the weather in your neiborhood?
If you have nail polish on what color is it?
How are you feeling?
Are you tired when you come home?
Oh and, I love you more!!!
I want you to know that you are the best Aunt ever!!!

Love, Malka


Dear Aunt Ayelet,

I love you sooooo mutch!!!!!!!!!
here is a list about you.
  1. your nice.
  2. your not married. [editor's note: Ouch.]
  3. your cute.
  4. you are my aunt.
Love, Shira

It's a real lift to get these little misspelled missives during the day.
Copyright (c) 2007 "Ayelet Survivor"

1 comment:

  1. Awww. That's really sweet. Love letters from kids are so genuine. :)

    ReplyDelete