Friday, May 18, 2007

Another major setback

Today I went through hours of interviews at the second-year internship I was selected for. And they sent me back. They called the internship director to tell her I was inappropriate, not self-reflective, a know-it-all, used too much jargon, acted like the spot was mine when the interview was to confirm it. They said I asked no questions; I know I did. I could contest everything bad that they said about me, but it doesn't matter. They said I was not a good fit. I blew it. The fieldwork department doesn't think they can find me another internship until I finish my first-year work. And of course all the good spots are already taken.

I cannot tell you how brokenhearted I am. I don't even know if I should try to finish this program. I honestly do not know what to do.
Copyright (c) 2007 "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment