Saturday, May 26, 2007

Rock and a hard place

One of my summer electives was cancelled -- on Shavuot, of course. Yesterday I contacted the school to ask what I should do, since there were no other electives offered at a time I could take them. The deputy director of the program told me that Friday was the last add-drop day, and that pissed me off. You can't cancel a class on Wednesday and expect me to line up a substitute when there's nothing else I can take!

I did sign up for a class that has half the credits I need -- Human Sexuality, so it'll probably be pretty interesting -- but I still have to make up the rest of the credits. I want to do an independent study with Professor Fun, provided she's willing, and they better darn well let me. It's insane how they only offer electives on days when I'm supposed to be at my internship, not on campus. Also, I still haven't been able to get in touch with the place where I'm supposed to finish my first-year internship, and I have NO idea where I'll do the second-year internship.

I'm really, really annoyed with school right now.
Copyright (c) 2007 "Ayelet Survivor"

1 comment:

  1. That's incredibly frustrating. I hope they let you do your independent study.

    ReplyDelete