Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Spoke too soon

Just got another email from the shadchanit. I had asked her if Brooklyn Lawyuh had given a reason for not wanting to go on a second date, and she said:

He was general, sweet girl... blah blah blah blah blah... needs to feel more chemistry

I wrote her:

Well, that means he didn't find me attractive. Frankly, I didn't find him all that attractive (and he's actually quite needy), but I was willing to give it more time and see where it went. Whatever...

She responded:

The funny thing is that he said you were attractive! go figure this guy... it is his loss!

I will never understand Jewish men. I listened to this guy attentively, I was nicer than nicer than nice. He finds me attractive. And he still can't bring himself to go on a second date with me???
Copyright (c) 2007 "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment