Friday, June 01, 2007

Another freak

I'm so nervous about my latest interview, which is at 4 p.m. this afternoon, I can't sit still, concentrate, or read the 1,500 pages I need to cover before next Wednesday.

But I can blog....

One dating website has forums where people discuss vital topics like "The Issue of Age" and "Photos -- Yes or No?"

I could not believe what a guy posted recently in "Height Criteria":

short women need to dress more maturely so guys don't confuse them with teenagers. tall women do just fine as long as they are especially careful to keep themselves slim. short guys can easily make up for it by developing a great personality, and tall guys... well they have it made as long as they don't act like jerks.

What makes this guy think he has the right to tell short women and tall women exactly how they MUST look and dress???? (Easy to understand, however, how he's 42 and never-married.)

I had to respond:

"tall guys... well they have it made as long as they don't act like jerks"

Like by, oh, saying that "tall women do just fine as long as they are especially careful to keep themselves slim" ?

In other words, "Want some water to wash that foot down?"
Copyright (c) 2007 "Ayelet Survivor"

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Guys are morons sometimes...okay, more like most of the time. I like the line about the foot. :)

    ReplyDelete