Friday, June 01, 2007

The bipolar diet

Not in the mood to study... so here's a page from my bipolar diet, which I am hoping will help me drop at least a little of the 25 pounds I gained during my last anxious depression:

7 a.m. Coffee with LOTS of skim milk, lithium, multivitamin, ibuprofen for muscle cramps from carrying too many heavy textbooks

8 a.m. Bowl of high-protein, high-fiber, low-taste cereal with skim milk

11 a.m. Energy bar

3 p.m. A few ounces of pretzels or another energy bar

4:30 p.m. "Dinner" with a friend at a non-kosher sub shop: 16 ounces ruby-red grapefruit juice (which you can now drink since you're off Seroquel), 16 ounces Blueberry B Monster juice by Odwalla

6 p.m. 2 pounds of cherries (only $1.99/pound!!!)

7:30 p.m. Bowl of high-protein whole-wheat pasta with marinara sauce

10 p.m. Lithium, Remeron, Cymbalta, calcium-magnesium to help you sleep

11 p.m. Toast with margarine (because suddenly you need something salty RIGHT NOW)

The Arabian Knight likes me at this weight, but I really don't. Wish me luck!
Copyright (c) 2007 "Ayelet Survivor"

1 comment: