Sunday, June 17, 2007

Knight update

Okay, so I liked the gift he got me. It was both appropriate considering the time we've been dating and showed a real understanding of the essential me: Connect 4 Stackers, a 3-D version of my absolute favorite game. We've played the original several times, so when he saw this version, he thought it would be a good birthday present.

In return, well...

(Spoiler alert: Do not read unless you want to know about Ayelet's intimate life.)

I know I said a lot about staying shomer negia indefinitely with the Knight. And I know a lot of you will be disappointed that we no longer are. But I also know that I really couldn't hold out any longer. And I'm proud of waiting a full month to do anything more than hold hands with or hug him -- longer than I've waited with any other boyfriend.

So... stuff happened. A lot of stuff. And I enjoyed it, and the Knight was in heaven. Absolutely ecstatic. I think I enjoyed his reaction more than what was actually happening to me, since much of what happened was new to him. I definitely liked his reaction to seeing me with my clothes off. I don't feel very beautiful these days -- except when I'm with him.

Remains to be seen whether we'll progress romantically as well as physically -- but my guess is, we will. He likes who I am, and I like getting to know him. (I just wish he could find a regular full-time job already....)
Copyright (c) 2007 "Ayelet Survivor"

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, that's a big jump from shomer negiah to taking your clothes off (there are a few bases you skipped in between). I am glad you had a good time and hope the relationship progresses from here. But you seemed like you were cooling on the Knight recently so just make sure that you don't neglect the emotional/intellectual side of things even as you leap into a more intense physical relationship. If you just want to have fun, that's fine, but I know that at this stage in your life you are looking for more.

    ReplyDelete