Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ghosts of boyfriends past

Shimona was in my neighborhood this Shabbos, and we spent a little time talking about the Knight. She suspects that he dated me until he got what he wanted, then left. It's possible. She doesn't discount the possibility that he also actually liked me.

I went to the Great Lawn to meet up with a friend and ended up seeing G.I. Josh -- from a distance. It was almost spooky. He didn't come over to say hi, but I'm pretty sure he saw me because he left quickly. It was a relief not having to talk to him. He didn't look happy, but according to everyone I've spoken with about him, he's not.

This morning I got an eVite to a 4th of July party from Little Marty; apparently he's in the mood to cook. Out of curiosity I looked at it. I know one other person he invited, but I'm not at all interested in going. I don't know why he invited me, but I don't really care.
Copyright (c) 2007 "Ayelet Survivor"

1 comment:

  1. I don't agree with Shimona. He seems to have decided he wasn't interested in a long term relationship and too bad he didn't figure that out earlier. But I don't think he consciously was trying to use you.

    ReplyDelete