Friday, July 13, 2007

I wanna get laid

There's no other way of putting it. I want a strong man to throw me down and nail me hard. For hours. I've got instruments and plenty of batteries at home, but that won't help. I don't need an orgasm; I need naked, full-body contact. And I don't want tender, intimate cuddling. I want rough, raw sex. I want to be manhandled -- literally. It feels like years since I've gotten any, and it's only been a month or so. (Although since the Knight didn't know what he was doing, it certainly wasn't a very satisfying encounter.)

The power of this feeling could be the partial result of a client cancelling her appointment -- again -- so that I have very little to do today. But boredom cannot fully account for the physical, sexual alert gripping me head to toe. Right now the overwhelming injustice and agony of being single is achingly acute. I feel desperate, especially since I can't just go to a bar or call a phone line and meet up with a stranger to get my rocks off. I literally do not know if I will ever have sex again. It makes me want to scream and throw things and destroy property.

Times like this I almost hate Gd. If I'm going to be single, why torture me with these hideously strong passions? I can't take it. I can't.
Copyright (c) 2007 "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment