Sunday, July 01, 2007

SFSG

Stands for "So far, so good."

Hude is fine on every point except the elbow-covering sleeves, which I theoretically could learn to live with if I got to completely revamp my wardrobe. In all other regards, he's normal, funny, cool, smart. VERY smart. And appreciates my intelligence and sense of humor, which jive with his uncannily. We have a date Thursday night.

He really is exactly my age. Almost. He's three days younger than I am. So we're the same zodiac sign -- which for us portends well in terms of compatibility. Also, I totally respect a guy in his late 30s who's not chasing women in their early 20s; apparently the other profiles he was checking out were of 35-year-olds.

The main drawback is that Hude just joined the website a few days ago, and I'm the first woman he's actually spoken to and made plans for a date with. Part of me thinks there's no way he'd be happy to let this lead directly to marriage -- doesn't he want to play the field just a little? But he claims he doesn't, so I'm going to try to keep my paranoia in check.
Copyright (c) 2007 "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment