Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fin do Senhor Brazil

After hours of struggling through dull, redundant social work readings, I just had to take a break. I saw him again on the website. My curiosity burned:

Subject: did I scare you off?

I was just trying to be funny -- I'm sorry if you were offended.

I know the best thing to do is usually let such things go, but I've been denied so much closure lately, I forced the issue.

I am smiling here

but yr question did seem a bit on the extreme side;
but here are the main answeres
I am separatted for 1 yr, but divorced for 2 months...

Okay, fine, at least he's smiling. (At least he thinks I'm funny!)

It's just that I've had some very bad experiences with recently divorced guys who weren't ready to date and/or get married again -- and told me that after I'd gotten entangled with them. So I'm open to dating divorced guys but wary. Also, I don't know that much about Brazil, so I just named the items I could think of that are associated with your country.

What do you like to do for fun? What haven't you found in this big blurry city?

I was disappointed to read:

u have a good point...and I will be honest.... I dont think I am ready to even consider marriage.....but I am open minded to it..I am not in the dating arena looking for fun...

At least I knew how to respond:

I don't think we're on the same page. Good luck with everything.

Obviously there's no potential here. Not because he's "exotic," as one commenter noted, but because he's just not ready for another marriage. Maybe I should give up on divorced guys; I have such terrible luck with them. Then again, my record with never-marrieds is equally grim.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment