Sunday, November 25, 2007

Guitar Heroine

A friend of mine who loves electronic gadgets and computer games got "Guitar Hero" for his X-Box. I went over tonight to play, and it turns out I'm not half bad.

This friend and I sorta dated, awhile back. Never went anywhere, never did more than kiss. But I always thought he'd be willing if I was. Last July I went over to his place to hang out and ended up sleeping with him... very unsatisfactorily, for both of us.

"I guess I'm just not that attracted to you, Ayelet," he said. Ouch.

But we're still friends, and when I found out he had "Guitar Hero" I was dying to try it (I loved the South Park episode based on it). So tonight I went over. I played a mean "You Really Got Me Now," he taught me a few Scrabulous tricks (that's Scrabble on Facebook), and offered me a backrub. One thing led to another, and we had sex -- again, quite unsatisfactorily.

But this time I don't think it was my fault, because I found the antidepressant Zoloft in his bathroom. SSRIs are notorious for causing "sexual side effects," including anorgasmia.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

2 comments:

  1. I was about to ask exactly how it could be so "unsatisfactory", but then I think you explained it. Yeesh, that sucks. Well, for him-- but that shouldn't have affected you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayelet. The only thing better than Guitar Hero is Rock Band, where three friends take guitar, bass, and drumsticks in hand to jam *together.* OMG does it rock.

    And now that you've expressed interest, you will be coming to jam with me and my peeps at the lab, sometime soon.

    Ahh. The joys of a workplace with the latest video games. A no-fail chick magnet. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete