Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Don't know what makes me feel sicker....

... the 1/3 of a lemon meringue pie I just ate, or the fact that I'm still flirting with my friend's ex-husband. Seasonal depression often causes a marked increase in appetite. The flirting, well, that's just the loneliness. Thank Gd they need me to come into work tomorrow to deal with a client emergency. I was planning on going in Thursday, but having something to do tomorrow, something that forces me completely out of myself and into expending all my energies to help others, will be therapeutic for me.

And I'm such a masochist. I poked the cute friend of a Facebook friend. And he poked me back. So I SuperPoked him. What on earth do I think is going to happen but ultimately more rejection?
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment