Saturday, December 29, 2007

My mood improves in fits and starts

On the minus side, I'm still overeating and experiencing terminal insomnia. On the plus side, I just did my nails with cool black polish and they look fabulous. Very short -- I had to cut them way down to even them out -- but more or less neat and sophisticated. That's not something I can pull off when I'm completely depressed.

I'm also thinking of inviting a friend of mine to help me organize my apartment. She wants to start a small business doing this on the side -- I figure, I'll let her take "before" and "after" pictures of my place and pay her about $200 (and let her use the kicky name I made up for the service gratis). It's a studio, so that sounds fair, right?
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

3 comments:

  1. $200? she'd better spend a good number of hours on your place for that kind of green. More than fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, it's her first job, I'm going to let her take before and after pictures (and "before" looks something like N'Awlins after Katrina), and I made up a really, really cool name for the business -- so she's going to do it for free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you rock. It's really that simple.

    ReplyDelete