Sunday, January 13, 2008

All over the map

My mood, that is. Today I felt totally anxious and frozen. Claudia called and asked me to go to a movie, and I had to say no. I was too nervous, and I have to muster my energies for work. I was very proud for accomplishing a few things:

- threw out the garbage
- picked up my prescriptions
- did my nails
- did the dishes
- bought some fruit

I was going to make the bed and shower, but I ended up just watching movies on my computer.

It's hard knowing how much to watch the light box; it's not an exact science. I've skipped it the past few days because I thought I was getting too cheerful; also, when you've got a tramadol hangover, the last thing you want to do is stare into a bright white light. But obviously I need a little more light. I think.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

1 comment:

  1. there's an interesting "modern love" column in the current NYT written by a bi-polar woman. very insightful.

    i'm proud of you for "doing." just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

    ReplyDelete