Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Picture's worth a thousand words

I went to two parties New Year's Eve -- first at the friend of Shimona's friend, where I met two random guys, and then another party with the random guys, neither of whom I'm interested in romantically. Drank a lot of beer, had a good time.

Then Shimona sent me the pics from the first party, and they're horrible. No, I'm not dancing on the table with a lampshade on my head -- I'm just enormous.

My New Year's resolution is to dance 10 minutes every day, which I already broke yesterday thanks to my hangover. (Which wasn't as bad as it could have been; I stuck to one type of drink and didn't throw up once.) Hopefully my knees will allow me to keep it today and for the rest of the year.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment