Sunday, January 06, 2008

The saga continues

The more I thought about it, the more I couldn't let YourSmile have the last word. (And it's 3:28 a.m., and I can't sleep.) I wrote him:

If you're sorry we never met, why were you so disrespectful to me?

Or are you just sorry that I never slept with you so you could drop me like a used kleenex?

He responded:

we made a good point in your previous email to me.

if u want to talk let talk on the phone, but let drop the subject of me making love to you.

Loneliness can make a girl a little desperate, or crazy, or both.

fine -- send me your phone #

Who knows? Maybe this is the guy who's fated to take me to Prime Grill.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

3 comments:

  1. I know you are very lonely but please stay away from this guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Loneliness can make a girl a little desperate, or crazy, or both...
    Who knows? Maybe this is the guy who's fated to take me to Prime Grill."

    Please assure us that you aren't even entertaining the idea of being in serious contact with this creep. Sorry if it should be 100% obvious, but I just want to know for sure that the last 2 lines were totally sarcastic here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep... gotta agree with the anonynous poster. don't go there.

    ReplyDelete