Sunday, February 10, 2008

Killed my day

I don't know why I couldn't get anything done today. Didn't have much planned -- take a mascara that smeared back to CVS, which accepts opened makeup returns; write a little paper for school; put on a bra and something besides the t-shirt I slept in -- and none of it happened. Instead, I watched old episodes of "House M.D." and "The Drew Carey Show."

Maybe because I laid off the light box for a few days, fearing hypomania. Or maybe because someone else got married. I don't know. But nothing got done today except my nails. Which look pretty darn good, I must say. So I can't be all that depressed.

(I did have a decent chat with Mom & Dad, who for once didn't drive me absolutely nuts.)

On Friday I helped Elah edit her application to social work school (not mine -- a better one). Melanie, who attended the superior school, was happy to give her input, and since I'm a good editor it didn't really take much of my time. Elah wrote back:

Thank you soooooo much! You have no idea how much I appreciate your help! May Hashem bless you double for all you do for others!

Why don't I feel doubly blessed?
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment