Thursday, March 06, 2008

Ayelet the snoop

I was naughty. Melanie left her blog URL on a post-it on her computer monitor, and I saw it when I put a note on her desk.

I couldn't resist. I peeked. And this is what I read:

I've taken on a new responsibility, supervising a social work graduate student. I'm lucky to have a hardworking, intelligent student, and I enjoy providing supervision to her as well as showing her the practical and real side of social work.

[[blushing]] They say eavesdroppers seldom hear anything good about themselves, but that must not hold true for blog voyeurs. I feel kind of guilty, though. Like I should show her my blog, where she of course would read nothing but the best about herself. But she'd learn a lot more about me than she revealed about herself on her blog.

Sigh. I'll have to live with the guilt.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment