Monday, April 28, 2008

Not in the mood

Haven't been in a writing mood much, lately. Not sure why; stuff's been happening, I'm just not inspired to chronicle it. School is stressful, but it's almost over. Passover was decent, although I didn't do anything last days, just lay around in bed. I don't get enough sleep during the week -- terminal insomnia -- so on the weekends I oversleep.

Just two more weeks of classes and one more big project to finish. I think I can pull it off. The hard part will be leaving my clients and co-workers at my internship. And my fellow classmates, and some of the professors. I won't be missing the school administration much.

I was rather pleased with how I performed at a motivational interviewing workshop I attended last week. Apparently I've actually learned a few things, because my role-play partners were pretty impressed.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment