Tuesday, April 08, 2008

She respects me, even though I'm fat

Barb sent me the sweetest email:

I was so thrilled to hear the news of the resolution of the internship debacle. Congratulations! What a blessing to be able to move on to what is assuredly a very bright future and leave all the ambiguity and conflict behind. I bet there was a great deal of learning in all this too - always a handy byproduct!

She's always been a big cheerleader and fan of mine. Even though she's a tiny delicate WASP and I am an enormous lumbering hippo.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

1 comment:

  1. You are not an enormous lumbering hippo. I know the feeling of wanting to lose weight, but let's keep things in perspective, shall we? And damn those skinny WASPS. Men, don't you want something to hold onto?

    ReplyDelete