Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Congratulations

Guess who's filling in for Dean Evillene until a replacement is found? Dr. ED-DHRSJ! I sent her a little congratulatory note:

Congrats on your new appointment! After listening to my experiences, you certainly know exactly what kinds of problems the department has ;) I am sure you will bring about great and much-needed improvements.

Dr. Mike Smith at Lincoln Recovery Center has expressed an interest in starting a second-year clinical internship at his clinic, which of course does more than just acupuncture. Can I put him in touch with you to develop it? Please let me know when would be a good time -- I'm sure right now you're quite busy.

She responded:

Hi Ayelet.... thanks so much for your congrats... it means a lot to me coming from you. Yes, you've prepared me well :-) I look forward to working closely with students and would also love to speak to Mike. I'll be away till the 19th, starting the 21st, so please do put him in touch with me.

Thanks for thinking of this, and Ayelet, it was a pleasure getting to know you this year although I wish it was under different circumstances. I'm so sorry for all that you went through, and you handled yourself with grace!! Take good care, ED-DHRSJ.

Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment