Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm not dead

My California trip was great but tremendously disregulating. I don't know if it was the cold, the time change, or all the running around doing fun stuff, but I was feeling very anxious by my last day there, and not up to doing much. I came home to a training program that starts at 7:30 a.m. each morning, a pack of job interviews, a deafening silence concerning the interviews I had before I left, and a disappearing act on the part of SB. So I'm not in the mood to write much right now. But I'm not dead, and not planning to be. I'll write more when I feel a little more grounded.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. We missed you.

    Also, I attempted to follow up with my interview of two weeks ago, and I was told not to expect any response for at least "a couple of weeks." The seasons are changing, people are traveling, or busy, or scared because they're not busy. It'll just take some time for things to settle down.

    Mwah!

    ReplyDelete