Monday, May 12, 2008

Maureen writes back

Hi, Ayelet -- of course I remember you. It sounds like you have accomplished a lot -- that is wonderful. I am positive you will be a fabulous clinical social worker. It is nice to hear later on how people I’ve worked with are doing. Thank you for taking the time to email me.

I have changed careers as you know. I moved to the this area with my husband to take on a directorship position in a mental health facility. I did not do my homework on the mental health care system here. It is very different from what I was used to -- unfortunately, not for the better.

[Boy, do I know what that's like.]

When I had my son, I took time off from work to be with him. It was during that time that I decided to do something different. I do miss it though sometimes. That is why it is lovely to receive an email like yours.

I hope to continue to pursue your goals. Your list is impressive already. Again, thank you for taking the time to email me. I appreciate it very much.


Aw, shucks.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment