Monday, May 12, 2008

Mazel tov, Elah

Just heard that the lovely Elah is now a kallah. She got engaged to a Cohen because unlike me, she didn't sleep around while she was hypomanic. (To the best of my knowledge, she has never been hypomanic). She was the one who organized the tehillim group for unmarried women that I used to belong to. I wrote to her:

So organizing those tehillim groups finally paid off! ;) I am so happy to learn of your engagement! May you be zoche to build a bayit ne'eman b'yisrael and be blessed with many children.

She immediately responded:

Thank you so much! I appreciate your well wishes. May those who bless be blessed doublefold and may we hear the good news VERY SOON from you!

I wish I could share her optimism. I'll try to match her enthusiasm:

AMEN!!! Please daven for me when you are under the chuppah -- Ayelet bat Plonit. If you like, I can make you a chuppah davening list like I did for AidelMaidel when she married Sky-High.

Did you ever hear from the superior school of social work?

No word yet. But I am very happy for her. I just wish I could be happy for me, too.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment