Friday, May 02, 2008

Of course he couldn't be that wonderful

So Shalom Baruch was allegedly falling all over himself to impress me last night. But then he goes on Facebook and IMs Shimona, telling her he's not really looking to get married -- if it happens, it happens, but he's not actively working on it.

That's not exactly congruent with my dating approach. Which is why Shimona called me at midnight to let me know what he said. (I didn't know what the female equivalent of "Bros before hos" was, so I looked it up on UrbanDictionary.com. "Sisters before misters.")

I'm still going to go out with SB, but Ikey Abadi has developed a distinct advantage in this horse race. Of course, I don't know if Ikey will think I'm as hot as SB does.

Sigh. I actually thought my life was going to go the way I want it to, for once. Silly me.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment