Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Where's Ikey?

I haven't heard from Ikey Abadi since that anguished voicemail canceling our Monday date -- i.e., he hasn't confirmed our Thursday date. (By the way -- not cool. It's Wednesday already.) The only clues to his mindset I can access are his Facebook status updates. On Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. he posted:

The greatest ironies of life: having the right person at the wrong time, having the wrong person when the time is right, and finding out that

Which must have been a fragment of something too long for a status update, because two minutes later he changed it to:

To love someone is nothing. To be loved by someone is something. To love and be loved by someone is everything.

I guess he's in the mood for love, but am I the right or wrong person? I don't know what he's thinking because I haven't heard from him! The only communication we've had has been on Scrabulous. He started with a bingo -- POINTER.

Ayelet: Good start. I'm still going to win this one.
IA: my first bingo
A: aw

I looked up the cut-off quote and found it (without a citation):

The greatest ironies of life: having the right person at the wrong time, having the wrong person when the time is right, and finding out that you love someone after that person walks out of your sight.

Yeah -- he's in danger of that happening again right now, unless he calls me tonight. I'm not even going to poke him on Facebook -- it's all up to him.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment