Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Congratulations

I am happy to report that after a 2-1/2 hour interview process, during which I made three people laugh and wrote up an imaginary treatment plan, I was offered a job. I'd tell you more about it, but I'm exhausted after needling clients all day and interviewing all night.

It's a VERY cool agency, the employees are super (who can't love a man who says, "We've been interviewing for weeks, and you're the only person we've met who's got both the passion and the credentials for this job"?), and they're paying me MORE than I asked for. (I should have asked for a lot more...)

What a huge relief! Prof. Worried sent a nice little note:

Congratulations!!!! I knew you would rise above many others. Best of future luck to you. Let me know how I can help you.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

2 comments: