Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I have an office

Many things to love about my new job. I have an office, for one thing. With a computer, a phone, a bookshelf, and a lot of white wall space I'll cover eventually. A little too much A/C, but better too much than too little. And I saw seven clients. Whew. That helped me learn the layout of the office suite, because clients have to be walked to and from the reception area.

I also like the people I'm working with, and apparently they like me. Everyone is very friendly. The executive director apologized in advance for any tantrums he might throw and I might get caught in. He's kind of a drama queen, but very nice. My supervisor is very cool, and so is the deputy director. I still don't have everyone's names down, but I'm getting the hang of things. Their filing and computer systems seem pretty idiot-proof.

I'm not going to write about my clients, because they didn't ask to be blogged about. But I enjoyed meeting them, and I think I'm going to enjoy working with them.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment