Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nudnik can't let it go

Aaah! Dear Ayelet!
Your expressive language is always guaranteed to raise a smile

I didn't even have to mention your name (originally) and you knew I was referring to you!
This kind of perception of yours must come with old age, but be careful you are about to enter that age group that has become such a source irritation [sic.] or will you decide like many of the gentler sex to remain your age for the foreseeable future?

I am sincerely saddned [sic.] at your experiences with gentlemen of a more mature disposition, [sic.] they deserve your sympathy not your wrath after all wasn't it some obscure Chinese philospher [sic.] who once said,
"Experience is like a comb that Nature gives you ……….
when you‘ve grown bald!"!

Gevalt. Lo-ser. I shouldn't respond, but if he's going to bring it, it's brought.

Nudnik, it doesn't take age to be wise to words like yours. You weren't exactly striving for subtlety.

I have no intention of lying about my age, ever, unlike many men on this site. I also don't intend to start a family with a man who's older than my father or young enough to be my son. I do feel sorry for men in their fifties who didn't manage to get married and have children, but that doesn't mean I'm willing to sacrifice my youth to them.

And as for your criticism that Yocheved's posts are hard to read... honestly, Nudnik, that's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black. Haven't you ever heard of spellcheck? It could correct your *numerous* spelling and grammatical errors.

I can't believe they printed it. Intact.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment