Thursday, July 31, 2008

Zippidy-doo-dah

The great thing about going to a newly certified acupuncturist is, he's not set in his ways. He likes to experiment. Spike hit me with a bunch of new points today, and I don't know why, but I was euphoric all day, even though my knees were a little achy. I literally felt like singing and dancing, skipping and twirling. I couldn't, of course, since I had to go to work. Also, it almost felt like the verge of hypomania, so I didn't want to get too energized, because depression follows hypomania like toadstools follow rain.

I really wasn't in the mood to do therapy, but I did it. Interestingly, a bunch of my clients failed to show up. Normally I'd be really annoyed about that, but instead I felt a little relieved. I met a friend who also works in the area for lunch and did a relaxing acupuncture treatment on him, which he enjoyed.

Not a bad day at work.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment