Friday, August 22, 2008

Licensed to Social Work -- 00debtor

I am happy to report that this morning I passed the master's-level social work licensing exam. Ruth was equally successful yesterday. Thank Gd she wanted to study with me.

I sent a little email around congratulating myself and heard back from several people, including, to my surprise, DOTS:

Was there _ever_ any doubt that you would pass? :-)

Best wishes, DOTS

I guess not all bureaucrats lose their sense of humor. Professor Supportive also weighed in enthusiastically:

WAHOO!! and a big congratulations -- with warmest regards, Lucy

I might get a raise, but even if I don't, it's a huge relief. Now on to my CASAC...
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

3 comments:

  1. must've been great karma floating around for social workers yesterday. I passed my bsw licensing exam yesterday as well. yea, us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Social workers ROCK! Thanks, prin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!

    I am very proud of you. I know you have a long and successful career ahead of you and that you will do a lot of good!

    I promise we'll somehow figure out a time and place to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete