Sunday, September 21, 2008

Men pass in and out of my life

Friday night I went to an oneg at shul. One of the guys there looked... familiar. I had the sense that I hadn't gone out with him but had wanted to. Beyond that, I couldn't remember anything -- his name, how we met... total amnesia.

Eventually he came over and reminded me that we met at a Shabbos meal last month. Last month -- and I had no idea who he was. I even asked the host to make inquiries on my behalf. Being a guy, I don't think the host actually did. And even though the mystery man came over to me and spoke to me -- nothing happened. He didn't ask me out. So there's no sense in remembering him, is there.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete