Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Nothing to say for himself

What else do you want to know?

Mal asked. I don't know -- anything?? This kind of email correspondence is painful. But I kept trying:

Where are you from, what do you do, what kind of music do you like? stuff like that

Apparently he can't think beyond two sentences.

I am from Brooklyn. I like rock and roll. What more do you want to know?

ARGH. Do I give up? No. Apparently I'm that desperate.

What do you do? And what did you like about my profile?

As I mentioned in my last post, usually men who avoid talking about what they do have good reason. He skirted the question again.

I think you are pretty. That is what I like about you.

That is flattering but lame. LAME.

Why don't you want to tell me what you do for a living?

I asked. Still haven't heard back. I don't know why I'm bothering.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment