Tuesday, November 04, 2008

$1,123.23

That's what they want to charge me for the ambulance. Even though I asked if they were going to charge me and they promised they wouldn't.

I wish the car had just killed me. Because then it would be over and it wouldn't be my fault. I'm tired of being God's punching bag. No matter what I do, how hard I try, everything goes wrong. My life feels like a perfect storm of indignities, injuries, injustices, and crushing disappointments.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

2 comments:

  1. Shouldn't your insurance cover this? If not take it up with our friend who is active in Hatzalah and see what he advises. I've never heard of anyone involved in a car accident paying to go to the hospital!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Lenox Hill Hospital. Health insurance won't cover motor vehicle accidents. That's the responsibility of the hit-and-run.

    ReplyDelete