Sunday, December 14, 2008

A little disillusioned

Got 2 messages on Frumster that I didn't really like.

The first was from a 20nothing:

hey cutie u wanna hook up ??

Slightly flattering, mainly offending.

The second was from Jeff:

ok, going to put a load of laundry in and then will check the article out.

I had a very good time. A touch concerned about the pacing... as I mentioned previously in reference to other dates I've had. We can discuss more.

Let me just say this.

My heart is slower on the emotional uptake meaning I tend to take longer to develop strong feelings... if things get physical too fast and my partner's heart takes less time... there's a disconnect. I enjoy and appreciate affection and I'm not good at pushing back because I don't like to reject or perhaps I get caught up in the moment... not really sure.

Struggle is good... you chose wisely saying goodnight.

I'll try you on the phone later. Have some work to do during laundry and going to eat a bit as well.

Grr. Did I say I was in love with him? I had a good time and he turned me on and I found him hard to resist! I should never have said that.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you have anything to feel unhappy about. He's not rejecting you, just telling you he wants to take things slow. He is being up front, and not disengaging. I'm sure he's flattered that you were attracted to him.
    Why not follow his lead re the pacing and see where it goes?
    Glad you had a good first date and hoping there's more to come!

    ReplyDelete