Sunday, February 15, 2009

Am I crazy?

On Tuesday I'm seeing a dating coach. Tonight I sent a check to a life coach. She's Lubavitch, lives in California, and uses Kaballah and divine insight to tell you what you're doing wrong with your life. Tell her your Hebrew name and your mother's Hebrew name, and apparently she can tell you all about yourself.

I must be desperate. My friend Minka suggested I try her, and I agreed. My mother is thrilled -- she wants me back in therapy. She wouldn't be so thrilled if she knew I'm paying $75 for a half-hour phone session with a clairvoyant Lubavitcher.

I'll let you know how it goes... At least the dating coach is free.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

3 comments:

  1. No comment on the dating coach. The "life coach" should be facing charges for fraud and you should not be supporting her borderline criminal nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would only charge you $25 and I can do the same things with your name. I wouldn't do it! I smell a fraud.

    ReplyDelete