Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The stingy rich guy

Not all Frumster members are able to send and read email -- only those that pay the monthly fee. So I was puzzled to see this profile:

Screenname: WelloffMensh iso Attrac Lady

This is how I describe myself: You can IM me when I am online if you are a premium member.

I am a kind, sincere, giving, understanding honest and with it person. I am interested in constant learning and experiencing new things and I believe that every person is unique and you can learn from everyone.

I can be spontaneous or analytical and prefer to think things out before making major decisions.I like good conversation and I am a good listener. I enjoy helping people and try not to hurt anyone.

Life is short and passes quickly. Let's make the best of it.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND A MESSAGE ON FRUMSTER
BECAUSE I AM NOT CURRENTLY A PREMIUM MEMBER

Okay... but I wondered: if he's so well-off, why isn't he a paying member? Does he always expect women to pay his way?

I don't like wondering. So I sent him an email:

Subject: if you're so well-off, why aren't you a premium member?

Message: Lowers your credibility.

Of course, he can't read it unless he ponies up the membership fee... and I rather suspect he won't.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment