Thursday, May 07, 2009

He's found the fountain of youth

LL and I only went out once. We were supposed to see The Lion King, but I forgot I had a conference -- after he bought the tickets. So we rescheduled, had dinner, and I never heard from him again.

He's updated his Frumster profile:

This is how I describe myself: I am younger than my age as I will not abandon a sense of wonder and curiosity about the world. I believe every day and all of life's wonders are gifts from the One Above. I value Judaism and Torah tremendously and have a personal relationship with the R'SO. I believe that Avodas Hashem is a very personal thing and is unique for every individual. We all serve Hashem in different ways. Torah and Tefillah together result in Tiferes, which is the ultimate goal - where our Torah is Tefillah and our Tefillah is Torah.

This is what I am looking for in a mate: There is an ineffable, magical quality about the woman of my dreams. She is soft around the edges, but finely featured, beaufitul and elegant, the epitome of grace. She is genuine, caring, trustworthy, kind, loving, affectionate, romantic, bright and witty, passionate, with a wry sense of humor and wit. But she is never mean. She cries or laughs at the right moments. She is thoughtful and introspective but also fun and gregarious.

She is not judgmental or negative; has an open and kind spirit that seeks to make peace with the world. She is also someone who seeks a kindred soul to make her way through life, one of contentment and joy, of curiosity and an abundance of wonder.

Pretty obvious he and I would never be a match. I don't believe you can shave years off your age merely by preserving a sense of wonder and curiosity, and he probably thinks my sense of humor is too mean and judgmental.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

2 comments:

  1. He just described Glenda the Good Witch of the North.

    What the hell kind of bullsh!t is that description? A kind and gentle spirit who glides through the world, bringing light and happiness to everyone she meets.

    Sounds like he lifted it from a My Little Pony ad.

    He's geigh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Carmen. Wanted to barf while I read this.

    ReplyDelete