Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The life coach has spoken

I am sure everyone will be happy to know that the mystical life coach felt good things about Baltimore Guy -- who actually wrote me back after I thought I scared him off. Apparently he's a giver, he's stable, and I should get over my laundry-list hangups -- i.e., the age difference, teenage stepchildren, and other superficial reasons I thought he wasn't right for me. So I wrote him back, and at some point I will probably give him a call and schedule a date.

She also had some suggestions for how I can deal with my anger and resentment. I am going to try them, and if they work, I will let you know what they are. If they don't, I'll probably let you know what they are too, but I'll be a lot less complementary.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

1 comment:

  1. You can email or spend time with him on the phone w/o scheduling a date, given that he lives out of town. Step by step.

    Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete