Friday, May 22, 2009

Not exactly fan mail

I guess some people get tired of my narcissistic whinging:

I left your group because I see you like to stay in the problem rather than live in the solution. Humans are not products. Besides you there are any number of people in the world who will not match up to our own idea of perfection.

Baltimore guy may be with kids but this is the prime example of you want to stay in the problem rather than living the soution. You read some anecdotal information about how it did not go so well for a woman. So you run. Chicken. He is not perfect and neither are you.

I have bipolar and you have bipolar. Face it. It gives you pleasure to whine. Not me. Life is too short and too wonderful to pass up. Should you ever want a bottle of fingernail polish remover to get the super glue off of your butt so that you can get off your pity pot let me know.

I encourage anyone who feels the same way as this person to leave my group, too. I don't want to impose on anyone. In fact, a few people have had this response to my blog. Interestingly, they also seem to have bipolar disorder. I guess that's how they justify their reactions to me.

Whatever...
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

4 comments:

  1. Who says it is so bad to remain single? Why should "be single" be the problem?

    Do they think that there won't be any problem once you are married?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she's criticizing me for being single, just for whining incessantly about it ;) Obviously married people have problems, too, but they have someone to lean on for support. And someone to have sex and children with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. on the other hand, i can't think of the last time i read anything positive on your blog.....not criticizing, as you are more then entitled to say anything you like how you like, just something to keep in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whining sells - just like bad news sells newspapers that are used the next day to wrap fish :). Keep up the good work, finish the fucking book, get rich, famous, go for your dream. Married people do not have sex and have no one to talk to until their kids grow up.

    ReplyDelete