Thursday, May 07, 2009

One prize pumpkin

Ziva recommended that I rejoin Frumster. I've been surfing as a nonpaying member, so I can look at profiles but not write or answer emails. Of late I haven't seen any that I'd pay $20 to contact.

But today I saw this prize pumpkin:

Age: 40, Male
From: Brooklyn, New York, United States
Family Status: divorced with a get, without children
Religious Practice: Modern Orthodox (machmir)
Religious Background: from a religious family
Jewish Education: kolel
Secular Education: Masters

This is how I describe myself: I am a frum fun gentle man. I work hard but know when to have fun. I am looking to start a family. I love kids very much. I want to have a big shabbos table.

This is what I am looking for in a mate: an aishes chayil. Low maintenence. Please dont [sic.] be insulted if i dont [sic] answer your emails, I am very picky.

In other words, I'm very smart and I say I'm a nice guy, but I don't have to be bothered with a little thing like derech eretz. Pumpkin might be a "gentle man," but he sure ain't no "gentleman." THIS is why I'm still single and he has no children!

I wonder if guys like this realize how unattractive they make themselves when they write crap like this.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment