Sunday, August 09, 2009

A little better

Lately, every time I spend the weekend with my sister and her kids, I wake up with a headache. Yesterday and today were no different. I'm not sure if it's allergies or stress. Caffeine and ibuprofin seem to help.

Today we're going to visit Malka at camp. My mother and I both came for Shabbat, and we're driving to camp with Jerusha and the two younger kids. I wanted to surprise Malka, but then my mother emailed her to say she was packing to go away for the weekend. Since she only goes away to visit my sister and the kids, it's kind of obvious where she's going. Malka may or may not be expecting me as well.

Shira gave me a really cute pin. It's shaped like a heart, bordered in purple rhinestones -- because she knows purple is my favorite color -- and says "#1 AUNT." Which I knew already, but it's nice to get confirmation.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

3 comments:

  1. Just awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and I MISS MY NIECES!!! D:

    --S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better! I bet given where your sister lives that you have allergies. My sinuses sympathise. The rainy weather probably doesn't help either.--Riva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably not, especially since it encourages the mosquitoes to flourish. I'm covered in bites.

    ReplyDelete