Monday, September 21, 2009

Filed under "Must be read to be believed"

Why on earth did I re-up on Frumster? I just read this:

I am looking for a woman who will inspire me to be a better person. I am looking for a woman who is a tall, light eyed, beauty, with great hair, who is educated, has an opinion and is not afraid to share it. A woman who shares my love of Hashem, who is into tefillah, with strong midot and wants to build a bayit neeman.

Is it any wonder I'm still single?
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jesus.

    --S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am into guys who live on this planet.

    And to this shnuck. Good luck with that. Maybe buy yourself a blowup doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blowup dolls don't love Hashem enough, Tik. :) They do have strong Midot, tho.

    ReplyDelete