Thursday, September 24, 2009

What's wrong with THIS one, TikunOlam?

Every person who posts a profile on a dating website should first show it to a trusted member of the opposite sex. (If they don't know and trust anyone of the opposite sex, that's a really bad sign.)

So what's wrong with this guy?

I am a very ambitious person. I always have something I am pursuing and I want my life to be fulfilled and important. I am extremely patient and will wait a long time for something I want. When the opportunity arises, I will plan my steps carefully. To others, I might appear hesitant but this is not true. I know that there is only one chance to succeed and I am filing together my information to take the proper steps to accomplish my goal with flying colors, not just second rate.

I have a very active mind and strong powers of concentration.

I like being in control of my surroundings and everyone in my life. I am very cautious but this is only to survey the situation before leaping in. I will never make a hasty jump in. I accept change but I introduce it slowly so I can get used to it and incorporate it into my life.

I tend to see life in black or white, definitives only. There are no gray areas for these are areas that are not understood and this makes me feel uncomfortable. I tend to be in control in a romantic relationship. That way I am never vulnerable to another person.

I'm thinking Asperger's Disorder.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

5 comments:

  1. Obsessed about control & not being vulnerable...consequent unwillingness to really see/be with the other as "other" rather than a mere reflection of himself.

    Regardless of the pathology - not relationship material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just what i was going to say. High-functioning, but definitely on the spectrum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why am I picturing Dwight from "The Office"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How old is this guy? He sounds just like my former roommate. I've seen his dating relationships, I'm friends with his ex-wife (strange, I know), and I've seen how starkly he views the world and other people. If it IS him, RUN as fast as you can, don't just walk away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aspergers sounds right. Maybe schizoid. Sorry didn't see the post until you went on to others.

    ReplyDelete